4 Places Available
This is a three session per hour day on the ever popular Brands Hatch Indy Circuit. We expect each car to have 2 hours of track time during the day assuming no stoppages.
Once all the bookings are in we'll assign the sessions on the basis of experience, so that one session will be more suitable for novices and the other for our more experienced track day drivers.
If you book and the event is cancelled, you will get a full refund. If you book and you cancel, you will get a refund if we are able to sell the place to someone else.
Due to the current social distancing requirements, additional drivers and passengers will only be allowed if they are all from the same household. Sorry, but no spectators.
You must bring your full driving license to the sign-on. All persons going on track must wear a suitable crash helmet of recognised manufacture and have arms and legs covered. Helmet hire is not available.
Noise Limit 105db
Sign on 7.30 am
Briefing 8.30 am
Track start time 9.00 pm
Track end time 4.00 pm
Track times are subject to a lunch break & conditions on the day
Driver and car: £120
Additional driver from the same household as the driver: £20
Spectators: None. Please do not turn up to spectate. You will be turned away.
Passenger from the same household as the driver: Free.
An event guide will be emailed to you during the week before the event. Please read it carefully when it arrives.
• Only participants and their essential helpers may attend a test or track day. No-one else, including spectating friends or family members, will be permitted
• In-car instruction is currently not available
• Passengers and additional drivers are only permitted if they are from the same household as you
• Helmets are no longer available to hire but you can purchase one online from companies such as Stand 21 and Demon Tweeks
• Access to Race Control will be restricted to essential staff only
• Under current guidelines, overnight stays are not permitted at any MSV venue